Fear the Night - 恐惧之夜 is an application created by Snail Games USA. Fear the Night - 恐惧之夜 was first published on . Fear the Night - 恐惧之夜 is currently available on the following platforms: Steam.In Fear the Night, you are a survivor in a world plagued with zombies. The remnants of humanity must fight to survive the zombie onslaught in th...
Fear the Night - 恐惧之夜 Review
Fear the Night - 恐惧之夜 is an app by Snail Games USA. Fear the Night - 恐惧之夜 was first published on . The app is available on the following platforms: Steam.
In Fear the Night, you are a survivor in a world plagued with zombies. The remnants of humanity must fight to survive the zombie onslaught in this sandbox survival horror. Team up with other survivors and work together to rebuild society from its ashes or choose to trust no one and go your own way in a lawless world.
- Day-Night Cycle: Scavenge as many resources as you can during daytime to prepare for nightfall, when zombies become more aggressive and perceptive. Take shelter and avoid being caught out in the open when it gets dark.
- Reclaim Occupied Facilities, Destroy Zombie Caves, and Restore Order: Many facilities from before the apocalypse remain in good working order, and must be reoccupied to access unique resources. A vast network of caves also exists, and strategically sealing them off from zombies can ensure that an occupied territory is a safer place to carve out a living.
- Zombie Awareness: Zombies target their prey in a variety of ways. Beyond mere sight they also use advanced hearing and smell to help them find you when you’re hiding. To survive, you will need to know how to remain undetected.
- Hack Robot Companions: Before humanity was nearly wiped out, they developed autonomous robotic defenses to combat the threat of the undead. They continue to carry out their job, except they are exterminating zombie and survivor alike. Find out how to hack into their systems, and they will aid you in survival. Mostly by not killing you.
- Survival: Scavenge and hunt to keep yourself fed, and craft medicine to stave off the ever-present infection.