Top-10 Facts about Fortnite
- Jan 20, 2022
Fortnite is a video game developed by Epic Games and released in 2017. In this game, the players have to survive from the enemies and there are some unique weapons, traps and other things which are made for survival. The last player who survives in the game is the winner of the game. Here 10 facts about Fortnite:
- Fortnite was released in 2017 and has been played by over 125 million people.
- The game is a co-op game where players build structures to protect themselves from the storm and defend objects from waves of enemies.
- The game has been successful, with some parents and educators criticizing its potential for addiction.
- Fortnite is available on PC, Mac, Xbox, Playstation, and iOS.
- The game is free to play, but players can buy in-game items.
- The game has three modes: solo, duo, and squad.
- Fortnite has been awarded “Best Game” at the Game Awards in 2018.
- The game has also been nominated for “Best Multiplayer” at the Game Awards in 2018.
- The game has a Battle Pass, which players can buy to unlock additional rewards.
- The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world where the player must defend themselves from zombies and other enemies.
Fortnite is a game that you should not miss. It is not only entertaining but also very exciting, you will be able to play against your friends and other players around the world and battle to see who will win the game.