- Top-10 Facts about Fortnite Fortnite is a video game developed by Epic Games and released in 2017. In this game, the players have to survive from the enemies and there are some unique weapons, traps and other things which are made for survival. The last player who survives in the game is the winner of the game. Here 10 facts about Fortnite:
Fortnite was released in 2017 and has been played by over 125 million people.
The game is a co-op game where players build structures to protect themselves from the storm and defend objects from waves of enemies.
The game has been successful, with some parents... Continue reading
- Minecraft: Latest Features & Additions Minecraft is a sandbox video game made by Markus "Notch" Persson and his company, Mojang. The game is always evolving with new features being added all the time. The latest Minecraft game update has arrived with plenty of changes and additions. The update includes new features, gameplay changes, bug fixes and more.
One of the biggest new changes in the update is the addition of llamas. Llamas are tameable mobs that can be equipped with a saddle and ridden. They can also be used to carry items, making them a useful addition to any base.
In addition to llamas, the update also... Continue reading
- 5 Games Similar to Poppy Playtime Poppy Playtime is a fun and educational game for children. The game is designed to help children learn the alphabet, numbers, colours, and shapes. The game also includes a variety of fun activities that children can enjoy. Let’s have a look at the games similar to it!
1. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
If you're looking for a game that's cute, quirky, and has a lot to offer, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is a great option. In the game, you'll build a campground, collect items, and interact with a variety of animal friends.
2. Stardew Valley
If you're looking for a game with a relaxed,... Continue reading
- Tasker: Step-by-step guide Tasker is the best automation app for Android. It can run the tasks at a certain time, when a certain event happens or when a certain state is detected. Here is a detailed guide how to use Tasker:
1. Create a Task. To create a new task, press the + button in the bottom right corner.
2. Give your task a name. You will get a pop up asking you to name your task.
3. Set up an action and its type. There are many actions that you can choose from.
4. Select an action for your intent. To choose the action for your... Continue reading
- Develop Your Imagination with Jigsaw Art Jigsaw Art is a new puzzle game. In the game, the player should assemble the puzzle by using their imagination and knowledge of the subject to put together the pieces of the puzzle.
Jigsaw Art is a new puzzle game with a variety of content to make the player feel like they are in a museum. The goal of the game is to solve the puzzle by using the player’s imagination and knowledge of the subject. The player can solve puzzles from a variety of topics from the art world. To assemble the puzzle, the player should drag the pieces onto... Continue reading